Tuesday, my niece Sam somehow managed to swallow a 2 in wire from her braces. It went down with a brownie. My sister has been taking her back and forth to the Dr.s and to the hospital for x-rays to see where it is.
Last night Robert Wood University admitted her. It is stuck in her intestine and hasn't moved. My sister is dealing with a lot of residents, one who doesn't know what the heck she is talking about.
Kinda scary. She went into their room this morning and told my sister the CT was negative. Umm Sam didn't have a CT. Then she asked my sister if she could give Sam some Morphine and again my sister corrected her and told her that the G.I. Dr. doesn't want her on anything strong because he does not want the pain masked with the morph. The resident said..."oh yeah, I forgot"
They gave Sam a lot of oral meds to make her go to the bathroom. It's not working so now my poor niece is all backed up and we have no idea what's going on.
Sophia (Sam's sister) who is very close in age to Kourt just got dropped off. We are thinking of taking the girls to Great Adventure, just to get the heck out of dodge.
I'm still reeling from the loss of my Chancey. I'm going through the normal stages of grief. Well, now I'm in the pissed off phase. Super pissed. I just want my puppa back. I want people to back off and stop smothering me. Like for instance, my mom. She is stalking me to see if I'm o.k. and I'm not so leave me alone. So I lie and tell her yeah, I'm dealing with it. I'm NOT dealing with it. I don't get a chance to deal with it because her and everyone else is on me like flies on shit.
Not answering the phone is not an option for me right now because of what is going on with Sam.
So, I'm going to get dressed and get the heck out of here. I will be in contact with my sister through the cell.
If you can send some positive thoughts to Sam and my family I would appreciate that. Hopefully I will have a good update later.
