Well we are finally supposed to get a decent snowfall. They are calling for 5in. tonight and tomorrow. I hope so. I'm not a snow lover by any means but one decent snow for the kids would be nice.
We are heading back to Florida this Sunday....YAY! We bought into time-share at the new resort being built off the monarail, can't think of the name.. We are leaving in the middle of the night again...sigh..it worked out well last time but Kourt never did go back to sleep but she did awesome.
So, I'm in the mist of packing. This time we are staying at the Saratoga Springs resort. It looks nice. I don't plan on running around like a crazy person as much. This time I want to just relax. We know what parks Kourt loves (MK) so we will spend most of our time there. I want to go to Sea World but not sure if we will make it there.
We are heading home the following Monday.
I'm so nervous to fly and now I'm having palpatations considering the flight that landed in the Hudson river...yikes! What a miracle that was though! God bless that pilot. We are taking off out of Laguardia, GULP!
What else is new...Kourtney lost her 2nd tooth and looks adorable. So we read Twinkle the Tooth Fairy 3x's every night. Oh and Pinkalicious, she LOVES that story. I found out they sell Pinkalicious clothes for any Pinkalicious lovers out there.
She is doing great in school, starting to read already. She has a ton of friends and tells me from time to time they fight over her. Sara won't let Dylan near her sometimes. Ahh....kids.. At least they are not fighting with her, right?
We switched the times for her gymnastics class, it was at 6pm now its at 5pm. She was having problems with her asthma because of the chalk and believe it or not, 5pm is much better.
Tonight she is doing a trial "Cheer Funk" class at a dancing studio. Her gf Marissa from kindy goes there and wants Kourt to join. Cheer funk for those of you who aren't sure, is like a dance/cheer. Sophia (her cousin) and her friend Lauren (my gf's kid) are trying the class also tonight. I already know we are signing her up. In Sept. she wants to do ballet.
We went to a hip hop party and bless Kourtneys soul, she went on the dance floor by herself to show her moves. Sorta looked like Elaine dancing from Seinfield. She is a brave one, that's for sure! I am more shy and she is like the mayor.
Christmas came and went (thankfully) I was SAD the whole holiday season. I'm still struggling with depression. The winter months don't help. I hope once spring rolls around I will be feeling better. We are looking into getting a new puppy (or two, heehee) I want a mastiff and a rescue dog. One for me and one for Kourt. I need a new puppa friend. I've been looking into breeders and puppy schools. So that sort of makes my heart smile. I know Chance would be happy for us. God I miss that fuzzy faced beast. I keep expecting him to be here.....sigh....

2 comments:
I'm so happy you're looking for a puppa. We're thinking of heading to Florida for Christmas break with the kids, I can't wait!!
Thank you for updating! Wishing for snow? Gosh.. never! lol. I guess if it were only once a year, that would be different.
I'm jealous of your vaca! I hope you guys have a fabulous time!
Post a Comment