CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Been Such a Long Time

Hi Brooke and Heather, lol!
Sorry I've been mia but I did admit that I'm a sucky blogger. No time. Work, child, husband, puppy, house, activities and taking mom to a thousand Dr. appts. Ya know how it goes. I was thisclose to deleting this but decided to give it another whirl. My blog friends are an inspiration.
School is starting Sept. 3. Kourtney will be starting first grade. Sigh...when did she grow up so fast? It will be full day as her kindy was half day. Freak out time for mommy.
She is losing teeth so quickly. She lost her bottom front three and her two top front teeth. She looks adorable. She looks like a first grader.
a toothless Kourt and her brother Joseph at her 6th birthday party.

She is in Pop Warner Cheer leading and is doing awesome. Her uniform is sooo cute. Her first pep rally is 8/27 I will be sure to take pics.

So yeah, we have a new family member. Her name is Rose, she is a lab/husky mix. We rescued her from a shelter.

She just got spayed and microchipped, private training starts this Thursday and I couldn't be more thrilled. We need Super Nanny for puppies over here. She makin me crazy over here! She is a much needed light in our house and heart. A year of losing Chancey is sneaking up on me and I"m feeling that ache in my heart. Kourt is in love with her. She named her actually. Said it was the most gorgeous beautifulist name in the whole wide world, So sweet my little darling is.

She is pretty crazy.

Great news! We are heading back to Disney! We are leaving the 30th of October, doing the Halloween party, etc. I'm getting SUPER excited about it! I will save that for another post.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Holy crap! Your last post was in March, good girl for the update! Kourt is beeyoutilful! I can't wait for Disney, the kids (and me) are so excited too...2 months 3 weeks and 2 days!

Heather said...

YAY for Kristin!! Your child is gorgeous and so sweet, and that puppy could break hearts!
Oooh, Halloween is AWESOME at Disney! We're doing Christmas!